Country FP&A Manager (f/m/d)
SPITAL AM PYHRN | OÖ
Are you looking for new opportunities as a FP&A Manager? And are you interested in joining a global organisation where continuous improvement and operational excellence are ingrained into the company culture?
Then this is an excellent opportunity for you to join us as our Country FP&A Manager at our country organisation in Spital am Pyhrn.
In this role you will be responsible for driving forward the commercial and operational activities of the region (focused on our country organization DANA in Spital/Pyhrn) as business partner to the commercial, operations & support services leads, providing financial oversight & supporting key business & strategic decisions. As FP&A Manager, you will take on a proactive role in preparing and managing the annual budget, monthly financial reviews and long-term financial plan, ensuring high-quality planning information.
You will play a key role in preparing Financial Planning and Analysis presentations to guide the business managers through the budget process. In this role, you will also work closely with the factory manager and leadership team in the Austrian/Hungarian location on cost improvement projects. Your remit is to identify, communicate and monitor financial opportunities and risks and translate them into executable actions to improve the business performance.
WHAT YOUR IMPACT WILL BE
- Lead and develop a FP&A team of two
- Work as a Finance business partner to the Country/Regional Management Team – responsible for all internal reporting, financial management/control
- Work with business leaders to understand & drive opportunities for cost savings
- Drive standardisation & process improvement across operating businesses in all aspects of planning, reporting, and financial processes
- Support month-end close process and SOX controls
- Plan, coordinate and drive the forecast and budget process in close collaboration with business managers
- Carry out weekly pulses, quarterly board estimates, and annual budgets for P&L, BS, and CF
- Understand, communicate, and explain variances against targets
- Support management in daily business and various number of ad-hoc projects
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Experience from a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing business
- Degree in finance, accounting or an equivalent vocational qualification
- Operational finance background working with Operations or Senior Management
- Experience with standard costing with resulting variance analysis and corrective actions
- Resilient and ability to deliver and work to tight/strict deadlines
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Manage multiple tasks and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Strong financial acumen with demonstrated analytical ability accompanied by knowledge of manufacturing costing principles
- Solid understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow dynamics
- Advanced Excel skills and well-versed in working in PowerPoint
- SAP and OneStream experience is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English is a prerequisite for this role
WHY JOIN US
We are passionate about doors and are one of the world's largest manufacturers in this field. If you want to join us, we provide an international environment, a high level of flexibility, great potential for personal development and the opportunity to work with strong brands.
For this role we offer you a minimum gross salary of € 70,000/year with appropriate qualifications as well as various social benefits, such as an in-house canteen. An overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and experience for this position.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Founded in 1960, JELD-WEN is one of the world's largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 25 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples' workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives. As Austria's most popular door manufacturer and part of the international JELD-WEN Group, DANA stands for the highest quality and a variety of designs that leave nothing to be desired.
Interested and motivated? Then let us talk about your and our expectations. Take your chance, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV via email directly to: Silvia Rotter